Sunday, January 5, 2014

What Would Angel Do?

As I was eating breakfast this morning, sulking a little (okay, a lot) because our first RENT rehearsal was postponed on account of the snow, an idea hit me over the head like an akita named Evita swan diving from the 23rd story of a building...okay maybe not that, that might kill me!  Anyway, the phrase "What would Angel do?" popped into my head.  What would Angel do if she was housebound due to blizzard-like conditions?  She would get her sassy ass up, throw on some bright red lipstick and her best boots, grab Collins and head out into that blizzard to turn it into a rave, blasting out some hot beats on her pickle tub and making a few more snow angels of her own!

Now I'm not about to get all dragged up and prance around my back yard (though I'll probably play with some makeup anyway), but having this thought reminded me that every day is a gift and should never be taken for granted.  Therefore I am embracing my inner Angel and having the most productive snow day I can possibly have full of personal growth, joy and love!  

Happy New Years, and happy snow day to you all!!  

Xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Post a pic of your makeup! Put those cha cha heels on and dance the day into night. ^_^

    ReplyDelete